Calling All Oklahoma Medical Cannabis CEOs!
NCIS is excited to announce our participation in this amazing event that will be happening in the middle of January 2019 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Aimed at legal operators in the medical marijuana industry within Oklahoma – current or prospective Medical Cannabis Licensees only and their key employees – this Day of Learning is much, much more. Oklahoma cannabis growers, processors, transporters, dispensaries, and those cannabis businesses with a vertical integration focus aimed at the medical marijuana market are truly going to experience an empowering, educational and networking gathering par excellence to start their year off right.
Among the many activities and learning opportunities that will be presented for those attending in Oklahoma City, business entrepreneurs will encounter:
- A cocktail reception on Monday evening the 14th
- Breakfast and lunch during Oklahoma Cannabis on Tuesday the 15th
- Luxurious accommodations at the Renaissance Waterford Hotel in Oklahoma City
- Speakers on topics for cannabis CEOs including 280E Tax & Accounting, POS and Seed to Sale Compliance, Security, Payroll & HR, Banking, and yes – Insurance, which is where National Cannabis Insurance Services comes in.
- Vendors showcasing products and services for the legal marijuana industry
- Opportunities to meet, greet and network with other experienced as well as new-to-the-industry businessmen and women
NCIS is honored to be among those attending and exhibiting. As a licensed broker and provider of cannabis insurance solutions for Oklahoma operations, we will be on-hand to help make sure that new operations understand how to protect their business assets and investments in this growing industry that is just starting off in Oklahoma. With our specialization in understanding complex insurance scenarios, we intend to be of valuable service to cannabis business owners and key employees who attend Oklahoma Cannabis.
This event is not open to the public! For more Information, call The Canna CPAs at 833-CPA-CANA or 833-272-2262.
To register for the event, please visit the Eventbrite page here.
Interested in setting up a meeting with National Cannabis Insurance Services to discuss your cannabis insurance needs or just to understand how insurance works in the Sooner State for cannabis businesses? You can contact us here via form, phone or email. You can also request a cannabis insurance quote ahead of time so you can discuss the particulars with us during the event. Ask for a quote here.
We are looking forward to meeting YOU during Oklahoma Cannabis 2019. See you soon.