Calling All Oklahoma Cannabis CEOs!
National Cannabis Insurance Services is excited to announce our participation in this amazing event January 15, 2019 in OKC for Oklahoma cannabis business owners!
Aimed at current or prospective Medical Cannabis Licensees and their key employees – this Day of Learning is an important event. Oklahoma cannabis growers, processors, dispensaries, and vertically integrated cannabis businesses will experience an empowering and educational event.
Among the many activities and learning opportunities for those attending in Oklahoma City, business entrepreneurs will encounter:
- First, A cocktail reception on Monday evening the 14th
- Breakfast and lunch during on Tuesday the 15th
- Luxurious accommodations at the Renaissance Waterford Hotel in Oklahoma City
- Speakers on topics for cannabis CEOs including 280E Tax & Accounting, Seed to Sale Compliance, Security, Payroll & HR, Banking, and Oklahoma Cannabis Insurance
- Above all, opportunities to meet, greet and network with other experienced as well as new-to-the-industry businessmen and women
National Cannabis Insurance Services is honored to be among those exhibiting. Specializing in this complex industry, we provide cannabis insurance solutions for Oklahoma operations – we want to help make sure you understand how to protect your investments in the new Oklahoma industry.
This event is not open to the public! For more Information, call The Canna CPAs at 833-CPA-CANA or 833-272-2262.
To register for the event, please visit the Eventbrite page here.
We look forward to meeting you!